movie craving n b'day greetings
Peeps! I'm back
I've been watching movies for the past 2 days. Bedtime Stories with Ivan and Yes Man! with Wilson, Martin and my new friend, Chee Beng. Yes Man! definitely surpass Bedtime Stories, more than worth. :D
Here's a short clip of Martin the zebra playing some noisy drums and he's really cute yet lousy with it. (Kinda lame but enjoy!)
So the conclusion is Martin I think you should continue with your guitar instead.
Laugh Out Loud!
p/s: happy b'day to the siblings - jiajia and mr bear. (:
I've been watching movies for the past 2 days. Bedtime Stories with Ivan and Yes Man! with Wilson, Martin and my new friend, Chee Beng. Yes Man! definitely surpass Bedtime Stories, more than worth. :D
Here's a short clip of Martin the zebra playing some noisy drums and he's really cute yet lousy with it. (Kinda lame but enjoy!)
So the conclusion is Martin I think you should continue with your guitar instead.
Laugh Out Loud!
p/s: happy b'day to the siblings - jiajia and mr bear. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home