merry birdy day
Happy Birthday to Serene and Xueli!
May you've all the best things out of life.
I love Christmas babies. (:
Next post, I'll be updating my 2009 resolution which i had yet to complete for the past years. Horrid. I ain't going to make empty promises again, hopefully.
Appreciate all sms-es and calls for the wishes especially fat papa ken ken and also a big thank you to Ai who came down all the way from queenstown to pass me the present.
So sweet of you! Uh hum. I know you'll be reading my blog so this is a gentle reminder to remind you to remind yourself to update your 2009 resolution. laugh*
And finally, Merry Christmas to all.
p/s: time is the key.
May you've all the best things out of life.
I love Christmas babies. (:
Next post, I'll be updating my 2009 resolution which i had yet to complete for the past years. Horrid. I ain't going to make empty promises again, hopefully.
Appreciate all sms-es and calls for the wishes especially fat papa ken ken and also a big thank you to Ai who came down all the way from queenstown to pass me the present.
So sweet of you! Uh hum. I know you'll be reading my blog so this is a gentle reminder to remind you to remind yourself to update your 2009 resolution. laugh*
And finally, Merry Christmas to all.
p/s: time is the key.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home