Saturday, January 24, 2009

rush hours.

Days that passed had been pretty taxing for me these while. Ive been rather busy, not knowing what exactly im busy with.

i met a good ol' friends last monday for chats over drinks.
I grabbed the pictures from my dearest jillllll (heh heh, lazy lah sorry! )






Dining at our all time favourite, Ding Tai Fung.

The following day i met Natalie for shopping,


Totally clueless where to go to and we ended up idling at plaza sin. I bought some stuffs for myself as well as a surprise gift for jill, pretty awesome. Will snap pic when i'm really very free to do so.

On wednesday, i met jill to pass her a surprise mystery gift box...


scrumpy and littlegreenmen, her all time fav (:

Aftermath, I went to meet Deslin, Arene, Joelyn and Aishah for dinner at Taste of Thailand. And we watched movie - Love Matters. Didn't manage to take any pictures cos' we're kinda rush. Supposingly meeting soulmate too but she was out of town, i miss her so much. Anyway, I saw the wind too. As charming as ever.

A long break till wednesday, seriously i need a good rest so please NO HARASSMENT.
(no mahjong, no late night movie, no shopping, no steamboat, no friends, no one)

Thank you.

Lastly, Happy CNY to everyone. May you&your family be in good health, good wealth and most importantly, stay happy always.

Loves,
Clarachiapeifen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home