Thursday, November 20, 2008

random

Tuesday night, Martin and i went for dinner and we both went crazy. I love this boy! We've quite a bit of things in common, chatted from past to present. So glad to have known this friend. Late night mahjong session with Martin, Chewie+Yoshi and Daniel over at Yoshi's place. Martin the zebra, chauffeur for the day. (inside story. lol)
p/s: I exceptionally hate it when someone doesn't know his/her limit to stop, excessive irritability.

Yesterday night, I went over to Jia's place to sleepover despite knowing that she hadn't been home for days. Watched 野蛮奶奶大战戈师奶 - Wars of in-Laws II with mama-toh for awhile before she headed to master's place. Home alone watching dvd til 3am, then I was being chased to sleep by daddy ken and mama-toh when they reached home cos' I've gotta work today. I miss my soulmate badly and hopefully she's happily indulging with her life, no more jerks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home