life's fragile
I'm quite upset over an incident that happened on wednesday evening. While I was strolling with milo, I saw an old man lying on the ground motionlessly. I walked towards him, tried shaking him but he wasn't moving at all. Worried, I used the old man's handphone to dial 995 for an ambulance immediately. (i usually dont bring handphone while strolling doggy hence I used his phone which was next to him.)
There was commotion along the pathway, people was asking me what's wrong and prompted many unneccesary qns. Com'on, this ain't the most important thing at that point of time. I meant like can someone do cardiopulmonary resuscitation for him or something? By chance, there was a lady who helped him with it but that old man was still motionless. Sigh. Not long after, the ambulance came and the paramedic tried to revive him. I wasn't sure if he was unconscious or dead at that time.
Today, I saw a wake next to my block so I walked over and took a glance over at the picture, yes it was him, Mr So. I felt terribly emotional till I teared even though we were like total stranger. I felt we're fated bcos' it wasn't my schedule to stroll dog on wednesday but due to the weather (i thought it was going to rain), I brought milo down for a stroll. And that was why I saw him lying facing down the ground. How I wish that I had brought milo down earlier instead of dilly-dally at home, his life could had been saved. sigh.
Life's so fragile, I never felt this way before. A sudden urge, I want to find my maternal grandma, uncles, aunts, cousins. I had never seen them before, totally. All I knew was my maternal grandpa had passed away. Know what? Power of love results in shattered family. I don't blame mummy, if not for her, I'll not be in this world, or right here blogging. Still, I hope I'll at least know who my maternal family are.
Mind me for this long entry. I'm feeling kind of down, just wanna blog it out.
p/s: graceful parting.
There was commotion along the pathway, people was asking me what's wrong and prompted many unneccesary qns. Com'on, this ain't the most important thing at that point of time. I meant like can someone do cardiopulmonary resuscitation for him or something? By chance, there was a lady who helped him with it but that old man was still motionless. Sigh. Not long after, the ambulance came and the paramedic tried to revive him. I wasn't sure if he was unconscious or dead at that time.
Today, I saw a wake next to my block so I walked over and took a glance over at the picture, yes it was him, Mr So. I felt terribly emotional till I teared even though we were like total stranger. I felt we're fated bcos' it wasn't my schedule to stroll dog on wednesday but due to the weather (i thought it was going to rain), I brought milo down for a stroll. And that was why I saw him lying facing down the ground. How I wish that I had brought milo down earlier instead of dilly-dally at home, his life could had been saved. sigh.
Life's so fragile, I never felt this way before. A sudden urge, I want to find my maternal grandma, uncles, aunts, cousins. I had never seen them before, totally. All I knew was my maternal grandpa had passed away. Know what? Power of love results in shattered family. I don't blame mummy, if not for her, I'll not be in this world, or right here blogging. Still, I hope I'll at least know who my maternal family are.
Mind me for this long entry. I'm feeling kind of down, just wanna blog it out.
p/s: graceful parting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home